hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, July 18, 2004
Sunday, July 18, 2004
Salute people.
Bored...
Didn't do much today except finish my homework and other unamusing stuff..and when I decided to really chill and entertain myself, it's going to be 8 pm...sucks big time..
Not looking forward to school, esp for Miss Lim's lesson..haiz..
When I look at my blog..I realize there's something VERY wrong..I sound too happy..now that's scary..>.>...eee!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heh.
Whatever.
Speaking about entertaining yourself when I've only got the screen for my eyes, keyboard for my fingers and food for my mouth to excercise..uh oh..I swear I can see myself growing fatter this very minute 0o..help! Maybe I should go for Marie France...something something..
Someone please entertainment me now.
- #67
//Yo. What's up with you man..nvm. You're none of my concern anyway. Kicked you out a long time ago. But you know, it tickles me to know that I've got real friends and you don't. Haha.//